Dent Removal in Minneapolis
Mar 9, 2021
Door dings, shopping cart run-ins, garage door mishaps, we have all had run-ins with our cars and objects we can’t control, and it leaves us with an unsightly ding or dent. It’s not fun to have an eyesore on a door, hood, roof, or fender that leaves us feeling a little irritated.
Dent Kraft in Minneapolis is your one-stop shop to get this kind of damage. You should come to us before the body shop before someone puts Bondo on your car, and we have to repaint your vehicle.
Here are the benefits of paintless dent removal instead of sending your car to the auto body shop.
- Keep your Factory Paint- Paintless dent removal is the art of moving metal with a variety of tools. We don’t use dry ice or plungers, but it is a skilled technique of slowly moving metal back to its pre-damage condition. We don’t use fillers, and most importantly, with Paintless Dent Removal, you get to keep your factory finish.
- No Carfax- We are not mandated, reporters. If you go through your insurance company, there may be a report from them, but this is not required. You will walk away from the repair with a vehicle that has retained its value.
- Quick turn around- A usual repair takes only one to two days, where the body shop repair can take weeks, sometimes months. We want you to get back on the road within that car you love. We are located directly east of Minnetonka BMW on Wayzata Boulevard. Feel free to relax in our lobby, enjoy a show on TV, use our Wi-Fi, read a magazine while you wait, or instead drop your vehicle off. Our lobby is open and waiting for you to be comfortable.
- Reasonable Cost– Since paintless dent repair can take less time than a conventional repair, the price can be fair. When you factor in the savings on materials such as body filler, primer, and coats of expensive auto paint, plus being out of your car and in a rental vehicle, it’s easy to see how choosing PDR can save you money. Our estimating system is computer-based and based on the factors of your dent. Each dent presents its challenges, bracing, type of metal. Our industry-standard is to use the same estimating software, so pricing is fair and consistent.
- Earth Friendly – With PDR, there’s no negative impact on the environment. (Woo Hoo) The air isn’t polluted by releasing toxic chemicals from body filler, auto paint, and paint thinner used at the body shop. We don’t risk groundwater contamination with chemicals used in a traditional body shop setting.
We are conveniently located at 15736 Wayzata Boulevard in Wayzata, MN, A suburb of Minneapolis, MN. Our shop hours M-F, 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. Our Phone is: (952) 473-8000. We strive every day to give you the absolute best experience possible and know that your car is essential to you. It’s important to us. We value you, your business and want to get you back on the road. If you have any questions about the process, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.