What is PDR?
PDR | Making Auto Imperfections New Again
Paintless Dent Repair or Paintless Dent Removal refers to a collection of techniques for removing dents, dings, creases, hail damage, and even some larger dents from the body of a motor vehicle without the need for repainting or disturbing the car’s original finish. A wide range of damage can be repaired using PDR. Dent Kraft PDR is your expert in Paintless Dent Repair in the Twin Cities Metro Area and greater Minnesota.
Dent Kraft PDR Best Practices
Upping our PDR Game
Excellence is the Dent Kraft Difference
Aluminum: Friend or Foe?
Know Your Damage
- Sharp, deep dings and dents where the metal has been stretched too far to recover.
- Dents that are located near a panel’s very edge. These dents are located on the seam, making access to work the dent very difficult.
- Dings, dents, and creases where the paint is cracked are generally not repairable using paintless dent removal.
Paintless Dent Removal: The Clear Winner
- Always remember that PDR does not disturb the vehicle’s original finish. Dent Kraft never uses fillers. We don’t sand or paint. Your vehicle will be restored back to original pre-dent beauty.
- Most repairs can be done in less than one hour. Hail damage can be an exception.
- No overnight stay or rental car is ever required. Dent Kraft gets you in and out in no time.
- Dent Kraft PDR preserves the value of your automobile with the least invasive repair technique in today’s market.